yeahponcho: I’m home from the vet. we had to drive an hour and a half because it was the only place...
I’m home from the vet. we had to drive an hour and a half because it was the only place in the area we could even get her to that would take her and had a vet available.
everything hurts, honestly, and I’m completely devastated. I can’t stop crying, or if I do I just burst into tears again a few minutes later. I dreaded the day I would lose her but I thought it would be years from now. I wanted the best for her… I wanted her to go quietly from old age. not like this. and not this soon.
I’m having her cremated and I’m going to get an urn with a bearded dragon statue on it.
all of my animals have been important to me. but I do admit poncho was different. she was one of a kind and she had become my coping mechanism, my strength, my everything.
poncho… I love you so much. I love you more than you could’ve ever known. I will always, always love you. I am going to miss you so so much.
thank you everyone for the messages, I’m reading each and every one of them but please know I can’t respond to them all individually. I appreciate all of it. the support is wonderful, and I know I need it. thank you all so, so much. I am grateful for everyone who loved her. for everyone who followed her. your messages about how she made you happy, or she made you smile, or how she helped you through bad times… all of that means so much to me. thank you.
I felt that way when I lost my dear friend Lafayette (the kitten pictured in my avatar). He died on his sixth birthday from kidney failure. He was just this special little guy with a really unique personality and he loved me so much. When I was told he would have to be put to sleep, it tore the heart out of me. That was in 2015. I haven’t been the same since. I have a tattoo on my left shoulder in memory of him.
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2Zldbjs
via IFTTT
Comments