one-time-i-dreamt:Yeah, I’m not wearing any in the last two pics.amberflaaffy:ARE WE NOT GOING...

one-time-i-dreamt:

Yeah, I’m not wearing any in the last two pics.

amberflaaffy:

ARE WE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE SHOES???

one-time-i-dreamt:

What do you mean ‘again’? No one ever sent me money for pics of Ragnar’s paws! Speaking of which, here is a comparison photo of Ragnar next to me because people were curious about his size.

I had to take a photo with Kai too because she was jealous of all the attention Ragnar was getting!

daringdog-cal:

Not again

one-time-i-dreamt:

I think people are going to send me money for paw pics

myabsolutelife:

Op what the fuck is going on??

fxck-raevenge:

why are they black and gold in the first two but blue and white in the picture with the dog paws what the fuck

one-time-i-dreamt:

Everyone who has seen this owes me $30

pervy-pichu:

@one-time-i-dreamt. Send em pics of your dogs feet

polyglottishthings:

I had to start over and read this post a second time just because my mind couldn’t even comprehend this in one go

one-time-i-dreamt:

Agreed, I think so too!

On an unrelated note - whoever is sending me anons offering to suck my toes and asking for feet pics, please stop.

felicitousfeline:

If it protects ya feet from (at least) the ground it’s shoes babey

one-time-i-dreamt:

Ooooooh, I’ve never heard that. I’m not a native English speaker either way. Flip flops are shoes though, are they not?

northdakotaisamyth:

Thongs are what Australians call flip flops

one-time-i-dreamt:

Wait, what? Thongs?

m1ssc0mmun1cat10n:

Do thongs count as shoes? Or just foot-coverings? I feel like crocs aren’t shoes, and if crocs aren’t shoes, thongs definitely aren’t, even if they have an extra strap.

one-time-i-dreamt:

He big 🥺 more to love 🥰

mothmansgaylover:

Ms one-time-i-dreamt do you have tiny feet or is your dog gigantic

one-time-i-dreamt:

What??? They’re blue and white!

ji-papur:

The dog:

one-time-i-dreamt:

The shoes y'all help me pick out which I got as a present from my fam have arrived 🥺 Ragnar says they look great and would look even greater if I took them out for a walk… with him in tow 😂


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2MdWqB9
via IFTTT

Comments