The Way of Peace
If all human lives depended upon their usefulness - as might be judged by certain standards - there would be a sudden and terrific mortality in the world. ~Gene Tunney
I know that I would be one of the first killed if standards for the right to live were imposed by our current society. I am older, I am overweight by societal standards, I am unattractive, and I am mentally ill.
People don't like you when you're mentally ill. They are afraid of you. Even though I am not dangerous, the instant that people find out I have a mental illness, they distance themselves.
We should all be kinder to our fellow human and to the animals. People should be responsible with their pets, and livestock animals should be treated humanely, not brought up in factory farming conditions.
Let's make the next year a better one to come. I have seriously been thinking about suicide the past few weeks but today I have resolved to keep fighting for a while longer. I hope you will too.
~Cie~
People don't like you when you're mentally ill. They are afraid of you. Even though I am not dangerous, the instant that people find out I have a mental illness, they distance themselves.
We should all be kinder to our fellow human and to the animals. People should be responsible with their pets, and livestock animals should be treated humanely, not brought up in factory farming conditions.
Let's make the next year a better one to come. I have seriously been thinking about suicide the past few weeks but today I have resolved to keep fighting for a while longer. I hope you will too.
~Cie~

Comments