Let's Crush Drawn Together


Thank you to Adam Everhard for pointing out the latest heinous garbage depicted in the completely loathsome and gratuitous spectacle "Drawn Together." Specifically the "Drawn Together" movie.

For those who have not seen it, Drawn Together is a cartoon about stereotyped characters living in a house together on a reality TV show. It had the potential to be funny but instead concentrated on being as offensive as possible.

Apparently, the jackasses who make this putrid excuse for entertainment think there is something funny about crush videos. You can read about it at stopcrush.org's website.

As Adam so correctly says:
Drawn Together” is perhaps the ugliest television program that I have seen. I enjoy South Park, which does cross the line sometimes but for the most part is actually a highly moral show underneath the over the top humor. Drawn Together has no morality. I already vehemently objected to their portrayal of one of their characters as an object of ridicule because she is an overweight individual with obvious borderline personality disorder. But this is beyond the pale. I am telling everyone I know to boycott this despicable show.

Thank you, Adam. And we're telling them too. Surely there are other places to get your "over the top adult cartoon" fix. American Dad, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, South Park--all these have the potential to offend at times. But few things have as little redeeming value as "Drawn Together."

As someone who works to educate people about and to end the vile phenomenon of animal crush videos, the fact that this despicable movie makes light of this issue is truly sickening. "Drawn Together" was already utter misogynistic trash. Anyone who wishes to can read more at the stopcrush.org website
http://www.stopcrush.org/?p=1014

Comments