PETA's Controversial New Super Bowl Ad (VIDEO/NSFW)


In the 1980's I became a member of PETA because of their stance against cruelty to laboratory animals and the fur industry. At that time the group was headed by a man named Rob. I forget his last name, but the things that he said made a lot of sense. Then along came Ingrid Newkirk, who for the most part seems to be completely off her trolley. I have no idea what the exploitati­on of women has to do with ending cruelty to animals or convincing people to convert to being vegetarian or vegan, but it certainly does nothing to convince me that PETA is an organizati­on that I want anything to do with any more. While I occasional­ly agree with certain of PETA's initiative­s, I am disgusted by Ingrid Newkirk's approach. I have not been a member of PETA in many years because of her and because of crap like this ad.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

Comments