unicornempire: seananmcguire: sizvideos: Video It’s almost...











unicornempire:

seananmcguire:

sizvideos:

Video

It’s almost like they’re sweet, eager-to-please dogs that are often good with children and each other if not abused by humans.  Huh.

This is adorable. Growing up we had a neighbor dog who was a massive, I mean massive pitbull, named Chugs. He was easily one of the most affectionate and loving dogs I have ever met (and let me tell you, I have met a LOT of dogs). My two little sisters used to ride him around like a horse, Kala would dress him up with her doll clothes in bonnets and things, and he never even gave so much as a rumble of disagreement. I think it’s so sad that certain dogs have garnered poor reputations because they become popular with a certain type of person. Dogs are just like kids, (except better in every conceivable way) they’re going to be influenced by their owners/parents.


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2JyQylf
via IFTTT

Comments