My Dream

Click to enlarge

I had a dream that there were dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, and even a beautiful little black rat, all in need of my help. Many of them had injuries and diseases that needed tending to. I was trying to keep them safe in a garage. More of them kept coming along, and I was overwhelmed. With tears on my face I wondered aloud "how can I help you all?"
I really did dream this, and it tugged at my heart. One person can't do it alone. However, if we all do a little something, I think things can change for the better.
The first thing that every responsible pet owner needs to do is spay and neuter their pets, as soon as they are old enough.
Not everyone can have or wants a pet. Not everyone is able to volunteer. Not everyone has money to donate. But we can all make a pledge to be more aware, and to spread the awareness whenever possible.

~Wanda~



Comments