Cat Thursday + Theme Thursday + Number 13 = A Collection of 13 Cat Collections















The members of Team Netherworld enjoy challenging ourselves to use multiple prompts in our flash fiction.  I know this isn't fiction, but I thought I could apply the same principle here.
On this occasion, I used the Cat Thursday prompt (cats, duh) in conjunction with the Theme Thursday prompt, Collections; plus the Thursday Thirteen prompt. I Googled "Cat Collections" and chose 13 cute images of cat collections. I hope you like them!

~Adam~


Comments

colleen said…
So many cats! It's a little Hitchcock like.
Oh I love that first one. They're so funny at those angles/distortions. And the herd of kitty plushies. Too cute! Hope you're having a good one Adam :)
Linda Poitevin said…
Great post...cats are just so collectable, aren't they? :)
Heather said…
That's a lot of cats, LOL. My T13: Concerts on the Square
Unknown said…
Colleen, come to think of it, Hitchcock would be a good name for a cat! Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks, Anna. Always glad to "see" you at one of our blogs.

Linda, they really are! I'd love to have a whole herd or pride of them. :-)

Quite a few, Heather. Thanks for stopping by!
CountryDew said…
That is a *lot* of cats. I've never been a cat fan, I'm afraid - I'll terribly allergic and they seem to know it! They always come purring around me, ignoring everyone else.
Heather G. said…
Awwww. Very cute. Creepy and cute! ha ha!
CountryDew, they're ebil that way! ;-)

Heather, a cockroach collection would be creepy--and horrifying. Cats are just cute. :-)

Thanks on behalf of Adam to both of you for stopping by!
Love the collections! I have a couple of kitty collections myself. A knick knack collection and TY kitty beanie babies. In storage right now because we're living with my mom. Can't wait until I move so I can display them again. :)

Thanks for sharing on Cat Thursday!
Wanda Psycho said…
Michelle, I'm embarrassed to admit that many of my collectibles are still in storage, and I've had my own home for years!
Thanks for visiting, on behalf of Adam. :-)