Six Word Saturday Starring Tard and Snow


Nasty Snowstorm Blew In Last Night.

Comments

soulbrush said…
Sooo utterly sick of it all, I think Spring's been cancelled here! Grrrr.
too funny..... and soon enough we will all be complaining about the heat!
Linda said…
Snowing here in Kansas too...but so far it isn't bad at all!

Happy Saturday!
Anonymous said…
The battle between winter & spring.
Dana said…
I second what Brenda wrote!
mittens said…
I cant stop laughing, that is so perfect...
Unknown said…
Tard! I love her!
Honey, it is so freezing in my townhouse right now. It's not like the place was cheap, so I'm kind of aggravated to be chillin' like Jack Frost. A lot of places like this were built to look pretty but the construction is still not up to snuff. Live and learn.
AJ Lauer said…
lol.. Sorry to hear about the snow! Around here we are happy for every bit of precip we get. Hoping not to have a repeat of last summer's fires..
Happy 6WS! Thanks for stopping by :)