Leon loved P.E. and grieved when he didn't come back. For about a month he was more cuddly than usual and would lick our arms. Being extremely ticklish, this didn't work well for me! He's gone back to his usual behavior now but I think it was hard for him for a while. Leon is strangely nurturing for a male cat. When I brought home a kitten who had been born with back legs that didn't work, Leon took it upon himself to care for the little guy. Charlie was a gutsy character and pulled himself along on his front legs. Unfortunately his kidneys failed when he was only about 4 months old.
Comments
Leon is strangely nurturing for a male cat. When I brought home a kitten who had been born with back legs that didn't work, Leon took it upon himself to care for the little guy. Charlie was a gutsy character and pulled himself along on his front legs. Unfortunately his kidneys failed when he was only about 4 months old.