An Eye For An Eye


A Boa Constrictor
In nature, animals eat other animals. Sometimes when pets get out, they are eaten by wild animals. This is a sad loss for the family, but it is not cruelty on the part of the wild animal.

This, however, is cruelty.

This sick fuck fed a puppy to his oft-neglected boa constrictor while a couple of possibly equally sick fucks watched. This is not nature. This is fucked up and wrong. The bastard will do 90 days in jail for this evil act. I say that a better punishment would be to coat him in cooking oil as he did to the puppy and feed him to a boa constrictor! Or a bear. Or whatever might be hungry enough to eat him. I really can't spare any sympathy on assholes of this nature.

Yes, I realize that people who own boa constrictors and animals of this nature often feed them rats and mice. Which I couldn't do so I don't own a boa constrictor although I like them. These animals, especially if gotten at an early age, will eat meat such as steak or chicken. There are those that might call me a hypocrite because I eat steak and chicken. I was raised in a rural setting and we used to raise chickens. My father was the one to slaughter them for meals. It was quick, a swift blow of the axe and it was done. It sounds brutal but it wasn't. It was done respectfully, not as some sort of exhibition. This is the difference. Animals, including humans, kill other animals for food. But to torture an animal for entertainment is sick and wrong.

The vengeful part of me still says execute this bastard by boa constrictor and show the execution on pay per view. But that would just be stooping to his level. A better punishment would be to have him clean stables and kennels for the rest of his life with no chance for parole.

As someone who loves and respects animals and who admissably is an omnivore, people like this make me ashamed to be human.

Comments