Cat Sexual Harrassment

Hi everyone, Leon here. I am a 4-year-old tabby cat. I like all my housemates except for Isis, who doesn't get along with any of the other animals except for Daria the rabbit.
P.E. the arthritic Siamese is my good buddy, and I don't want anyone to think I'm homophobic. But whenever we wrestle, he tries to give it to me in the end! This just isn't my thing. In fact, nothing is "my thing," because I'm fixed. And I don't understand why I'm P.E.'s thing, because he's fixed too! Or why Raymond goes after Trinity sometimes. No danger of kittens. He's fixed. She'll get fixed one of these days. But why is he even interested? I thought getting fixed was supposed to stop all that! But at least she wants it! I don't! Somebody please advise me! How do I get my old friend to stop trying to stick it to me? We're listening to some Judas Priest right now. Turbo Lover. I really hope that this doesn't give P.E. any more ideas! You have no idea how stressful it is to constantly be trying to keep your tail over your butt!
Signed,
Leon

Comments