Farewell dear Trent




















Our friend Trent the rabbit has passed away.
We are playing Alice Cooper in his honor because as you can see, Trent was a born Alice Cooper fan!
We loved Trent very much. He was a fun friend who liked to play with us cats and with his mate Daria.






I liked to stand on top of their cage and look in at them. I also liked to eat their food!
Trent would always come out of the cage when it was time to eat and Daria would follow him.
Big Mama says we will have to get a new friend to live with Daria. I'm sure we'll like him or her. But the new bunny will never take Trent's place.
I hope that this picture reflects where Trent is now:




















Goodbye to our good friend. We are sad to lose you and wish you well on your journey.
Love from Trinity
Raymond and Leon
Isis too
Big Mama Cheese
Cujo and Mia
Pinky
And of course Daria

Comments

The Catshark said…
Trent has followed "the Black Rabbit" over the rainbow bridge where he will wait with all of his friends until we all make that final trip.

Now Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel is going through our mommies head.

Our sympathies are send to your family.

Purrs and licks,

Dj Sammy
Thanks guys!
We will always remember Trent. :-)