lifeunderthewaves:Olive Sea snakes mating. by joostboerman0 This...



lifeunderthewaves:

Olive Sea snakes mating. by joostboerman0 This photo I took a week ago in Exmouth at the Ningaloo reef it showed my how beautiful the nature can be and it learn me that it takes a while to shoot a good photograph. I was following this olive sea snake for almost two hours because every 20 minutes the snake will come up for air and this is a amazing moment to capture a image. But after this time I still didn’t had the photo I was going for and it started to get dark all ready. And then out of nothing this other sea snake showed up and the started to tangle in each each other. Never I saw this behaviour and dove down to photograph this spectacle. After a couple seconds they untangled and one of the sea snakes start attacking me it scared the shit out of me! I got my photograph and it was defiantly time to go what a amazing experience!!


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2JcEN0d
via IFTTT

Comments