Tell Craigslist to get Ivory Off Their Pages


Click to Enlarge

Comments

Anonymous said…
The more I hear about Craig's List, the more I think it is a back alley circus. This disgusts me. What can we do?
Not much, I'm afraid. Only let people know about things like this, and hopefully they'll opt not to use Craigslist.
How come, in this day and age anyone can want, let alone have, ivory is beyond me. One day we will wake up to a world without elephants. How sad is that?
Unknown said…
Some people are incredibly arrogant, thinking only of what will make them look fashionable or bring them status. Recently there's been a lot of flap about a POS American dentist who payed $50,000 for a canned hunt and ended up shooting a mostly tame lion which his guides lured out of a wildlife sanctuary. This is poaching, and they should all go to jail. They don't give a damn about anything but status symbols and money.