Lafayette

Click to enlarge

This is Lafayette. He is being a super pushy butthead with his face in the camera. He thinks he's still a kitten. It's a good thing he never got very big because he likes to sit up on my chest near my face. I don't feel like playing mattress for him right now, and he's being very insistent. He's one of my best friends.
 
~The Cheese~

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww ... he looks like a super cute cat
Yeah, he's my little monster.
He lived the first seven of the eight months before I adopted him at the shelter. He was so used to living in a kennel that when I brought him home he was really agoraphobic and hid under the printer table for a week. He came out only to eat and drink, and to attack my hand when I fell asleep! He wasn't being mean, he just wanted to play. Still, my arm really suffered that first night!