Cat Thursday: Come at me Bro

Come at me bro--I dare you!

In loving memory of Frostie the Goat


Comments

Red Iza said…
Brave little goat :)
I'm always amazed at dog's patience when facing kittens !
Bea said…
I watched the video that the first clip is taken from and that dog was so patient with the kitten. Such a sweet dog.
Unknown said…
Me too, Red.

I've seen the video as well, Bea. It's a great dog!

Agreed, Melissa. :-)
Catch My Words said…
Dogs are better than cats. :)

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/06/mm-celebrate-me.html
Unknown said…
Personally I prefer cats as pets. But I like dogs as well, as long as they aren't mean.
Thanks for visiting, on behalf of Dolly.
Welcome to Cat Thursday! Love the gif. :)

Poor little goat. So sad. :(
Unknown said…
Yes, I have seen this sort of thing first hand between my cats and dogs! It's pretty much always the cat that starts it.
Unknown said…
Thank you Michelle, on behalf of Dolly.

Too right about that, Seth!