Too Hot

Image found at jokeroo.com
 
It's way too hot 'round here.

Comments

Summer seems so far away in my world here in Australia! And the summer we did have seemed way too short! Love the photo of the dog! Adds a whole new meaning to "wet behind the ears"!
Kayleigh said…
Too funny!
Unknown said…
Gemma, yes, you all are in winter right now. I'll send you some of my weather, and I'll take some of yours!

Thanks, Kayleigh.
Dana said…
Those days are miserable for me, too. Seventy degrees is hot enough for me!
Mlissabeth said…
That is a funny pic, and so apt. Hope you have an AC to cool down.

My 6ws is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/six-word-saturday615/
We have mild temps today but that won't last long.
Anonymous said…
Ohhhh, I can soooo relate!! :)
On behalf of Misty, thanks for all your hot comments!
It's only 77 where I am today--that's practically arctic by compare to what it has been!
I love the photo. I live in Phoenix, so I completely understand.