Don't take Animal Abuse Lion Down

A commenter named Andrew stated on a horrific post about a cat being raped (yes, really!) that the sick scum who raped the poor beast should try that shit on a lion and see what happens.
I quite concur. In fact a while back I was thinking that all the sick scum involved with crush videos and animal torture should try their bullshit on a lion or tiger and see what happens when the creature upon whose head they intend to step outweighs them by several hundred pounds and has claws and teeth which are as sharp as swords.
Good times, I say! I think that governments should have special animal sanctuaries and when someone is convicted of a sickening crime of this nature, they will be taken to meet the lion or tiger just before feeding time. Then these cowards would meet the fate that they deserve and the rest of us would no longer have to share our oxygen or other resources with these undeserving and disgusting slime.


Comments