Lafayette In A Bag

The washing machine is broken at home so we have been utilizing the washing machine at work. As long as I provide my own laundry soap, there is no problem. Here, Lafayette (one of the rescue kitties) has climbed into the open bag of clean laundry and made himself quite comfortable. There is nothing wrong with Lafayette's eyes, by the way. The flash tends to make them look strange. He has very nice yellow-green eyes.
Lafayette is, I suppose, simply a Moggy, but I am intrigued by his white undercoat. As he's grown it's become evident that there is a bit of a striped pattern in his fur. I find myself wondering what mix of breeds he is.
Lafayette is a bit wild at times but is truly one of the most affectionate cats I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has a truly sweet and very unique personality.

Comments

Amanda said…
Lafayette reminds me of a lion in that picture
Lafayette would love to have people think he is a fierce king of beasts. Unfortunately for him, he's simply too goofy to pull it off!
He's cute!! And he has a laid-back cool-kitty look about him.
Tom & Icy said…
Our kittens like to get in the dirty clothes and poop!