puppy throws scumbag off bridge


This is funny but the real video that it is a response to is not. The worst kind of lowlife scum cowards, I am ashamed to say these maggots are part of my country's military, were filmed abusing a puppy and eventually throwing the poor thing off a cliff. I have not and do not intend to watch this video. If channels like YouTube would refuse to allow such videos to play, these pukes would not get the attention they crave. The first person who pulls the "free speech" card on this deserves to be thrown off a cliff. Torturing an animal is NOT FREE SPEECH any more than kiddie porn is free speech. The first amendment was written to protect the rights of citizens to disagree with government, not to protect the rights of cowardly lowlifes who enjoy abusing helpless animals. I am sure these scum would gladly have thrown a child off a cliff if they could. Those who harm animals in this fashion WILL eventually harm people. Fucking sociopathic ass wipes.

Comments

I was reading a post about this at the Peta blog and had to respond to a commenter that said this:
"First of all Marine is capitalized. Second, damn right he's a killer he's a Marine in the suc, so life sucks. You have a different mentality over there. You way left civilians know NOTHING about wat we do over there while you sleep comfortably. You ruined his life enough. Let it go its 1 puppy. damn"

This was my response:
So according to this "D" individual, because war is hell the act of cowardice exhibited by these military personnel is okay? No, D, it is not okay. It is lowlife cruelty, pure and simple. One does not have to take out one's aggressions on helpless animals. Real tough guy, murdering a puppy. He is not in fact "tough" at all, he is a wimp. I am ashamed to have such a lowlife representing my country.
I hope his life is ruined permanently and no-one ever lets him live it down. I hope that he is never able to get a job and that no woman will allow him into her life. I hope he has no friends. As far as I'm concerned, his life cannot be ruined enough for this despicable act of cowardice.