A-hole pet owners
I'm not the greatest owner in the world (known to shout "shut the f**k up!" at my dachshunds several times a day,) but I actually love the misbehaved little monsters, and any idiot knows that you do NOT leave an animal outside in freezing weather. My pushy tortoise shell cat gets pissed off at me because I won't let her out when it's below freezing, but tough titty, kitty! I certainly don't want a cat-sicle.
Read here about a moron that makes me look like the greatest pet owner in the Universe.
It doesn't take a lot of sense to at least not be unnecessarily cruel to an animal. This woman was either hella stupid or just plain negligent. Either way, that animal is better off elsewhere.
Read here about a moron that makes me look like the greatest pet owner in the Universe.
It doesn't take a lot of sense to at least not be unnecessarily cruel to an animal. This woman was either hella stupid or just plain negligent. Either way, that animal is better off elsewhere.
Comments