Help save America's little leopard














An Ocelot Kitten

They're not really leopards but rather ocelots. They are native to southern Texas, Mexico, and are sometimes (ahem) spotted in Arizona. And they are badly endangered. There are fewer than 100 of them left.
To find out more about these "little leopards" and what you can do to help them and other endangered animals in the Southwest, click here and join me. I gave $25. Sure wish I could do more! If I hit it big, I'd love to help these little guys and other endangered beasties live on.

Comments

dot said…
Any word on how the ocelots survived the recent fire near Laredo in Texas? Any way we can help now? (Sorry I missed the last donation period. I was out of town.)
Here's hoping they survived!!!!!!
Lily Strange said…
Hi,
I had meant to comment sooner but have had so much going on that I ended up paving the road to hell with yet another good intention!
Even though this campaign is done the Environmental Defense Fund continues working with wildlife in Texas and other parts of the U.S. so you can go to edf.org anytime to find out what they are working on and to donate!