Crawly Holidays
If you are interested in spiders, check out Spiderz Rule. I still haven't been able to figure out what kind of spiders I have in my house. I don't know if they're recluses. I've been killing them because I don't know what they are or if they are poisonous. I grew up in New Mexico and we had to be very worried about both widows and recluse spiders.
The spiders in my house have very thin, tiny bodies and very, very long legs. They creep me out but if I find out they aren't poisonous I'll let them live. I trap them in jars and take them outside if they aren't venemous. Right--I know all spiders have venom. But if they aren't a threat to pets and people, I mean.
Hopefully you won't find a gigantic spider under your Christmas tree!
Update: Ach--I fear I am a murderer! I can't claim self defense, what is in my house is the non-venemous Cellar Spider. I finally found a picture of one at this site. Here ya go.
The maligned Cellar Spider, several of which fell victim to my heavy hand in a case of mistaken identity. Honestly, I thought they were brown recluses or possibly hobo spiders. I was under the influence of the heebie jeebies! I plead insanity! My shrink will back me up on this!

Comments