Stumpy the Duck and other unique animal friends


This is my rabbit, Daria, who does not have five legs. She is a Netherland Dwarf. She weighs about two pounds. She didn't appreciate the camera flash.
For a brief time two years ago, I had a kitten named Charlie, whose back legs had never worked. He pulled himself along by his front legs. His owner, a nurse with whom I used to work, was planning on putting him to sleep by overdosing him on insulin since she couldn't afford to take him to the vet to have him euthanized. (He was born to her cat.) I thought I'd give Charlie a chance. The vet said that it would be best to have the non-functional legs amputated when he got older and told me that although Charlie seemed ok at the time the organs in his lower extremities might be compromised. Charlie pulled himself along quickly on his front legs and got along well with my other cats, especially Leon who would pin Charlie down and clean him.
Sadly, Charlie's kidneys and digestive system did fail. He died one night while I was at work. But I kind of think he had a fun life while he was with us.
Here is Leon with his good friend Emrald. Sadly I don't have a picture of Charlie to share.

Comments
Speaking of mutations cat has 26 toes.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/280922.jpg
Ok maybe not a good idea, being that I have never taken care of an animal in my life.
That was obviously Arsewipe the Ghoul to whom you are referring!
You take care of four children--that's animals enough for anybody!
I only had one child and had always grown up around animals so I think I overcompensated for never having any other children by creating a menagerie!
I believe that Daria is actually a NetherWORLD dwarf!
You don't know animals. I do!
I think President Bush may have a mutation. That would explain the retardation.
I think they have been talking to Dr. Schitz about doing that very thing. But he doesn't really work on mass scale mutations, so he's told them to contact the Devil.
I think that Pres. Bush is lacking mentation, which causes his retardation.