Camera Critters + Saturday's Critters #306 + Shadow Shot Sunday + (Not So) Silent Sunday + Sunday Selections #452: Web-Footed Amphibious Whale


Click to Enlarge
Photo taken at Denver Museum of Nature and Science on 17 January 2017
You are welcome to use it, but please credit me

I'm a little late getting this out today. I had one of those wretched and not at all restful four-hour naps where you wake up with drool crusted on the outside of your mouth, your nostrils crusted together, and feeling like you just came out of a really crap hyper-sleep and are wondering where in the h-e-double hockey sticks you are.

Nah, I haven't suddenly become averse to swearing. I've always thought it was fun to say h-e-double hockey sticks.

I would have scared the h-e-double hockey sticks out of that creepy prince who goes around kissing sleeping women.

I love the multiple shadows behind our toothy, web-footed friend. 

I'm going to be sad when I run out of these museum pictures.

~Cie~








Comments

eileeninmd said…
Hello, that is an interesting amphibious. The web feet are neat loking.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.
Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week! PS, thank for leaving me a comment.
Whale wasn't the first thing which came into my mind when I looked at the image.
Perhaps because I think of them as gentle beasts.
That one? Caution required. Lots of caution.
Great photo, and the shadows are awesome.
Hi Eileen,
It kind of looks like it was thrown together in a mad scientist's laboratory, doesn't it?

EC, I was thinking crocodile when I first saw it.

Sandyland: :-)